Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tested

pure joy whenever you face trials . . . know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance . . . [you] will receive the crown of life that God promised . . .
~James 1: 2, 3, 12~

So through the fire
I’ll be refined
And if that fire
Were to take this life
I’ll be with him forever
~Rebecca St. James~

I didn’t come lookin’ for trouble
And I don’t want to fight needlessly
But I’m not going to hide in a bubble
If trouble comes for me . . .
Let the lightning flash, let the thunder roll,
Let the storm winds blow
Bring it on
Let the trouble come, let the hard rain fall,
Let it make me strong . . .
I’m not gonna run from the very things
That would drive me closer to Him
~Steven Curtis Chapman~

I will walk by faith even when I cannot see
Because this broken road
Prepares your will for me
~Jeremy Camp~

No comments: