Sunday, March 26, 2006

Deeds

But if we are the body, why aren’t His arms reaching?
Why aren’t His hands healing?
Why aren’t His words teaching?
And if we are the body, why aren’t His feet going?
Why is His love not showing them there is a way?
(Casting Crowns)

. . . Never could slow down enough / To study a face,
but now I wanna know your name . . .

Hold my feet to the fire
“Til I’m breaking a sweat
“Til I never forget
Your calling
Keep me on the line
Give me the nerve
Here it’s all in the serve . . .
(Michael W. Smith)

Could you believe if I really was like Him / If I lived all the words that I said
If for a change I would kneel down before you / And serve you instead . . .

Could you believe if I carried my own cross
If I saw that the children were fed . . .
(Twila Paris)

You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. ~James 2: 22~

No comments: